Caro ja suomalaisia - Caro und die Finnen

Dienstag, November 06, 2007

Things will never be the same...

Terve Terve!

Some of you might remember or know the song from the Swedish band Roxette: Things will never be the same.
They sing about the loss of love - a wonderful song! And what they sing is true: without the one you loved, things really will never be the same!
But now I don't want to write about love in the way you probabelly mean I will :-)
The words "Things will never be the same" run through my mind last saturday when I went to watch a icehockey game of my beloved SCL Tigers
It was the first time since a long time that I drove to Langnau with my dad. When I was a little child we did that at least once a week and watched a game togehter. But during the last years we didn't manage to go together to watch a game :-(
Coming close to the parking lot I had to realise, that some things just stay the same! The same person who stood there about15 years ago, still was standing there !!! The stadium also looks the same and the same people are standing at the same places :-)
So things can ever be the same?

1 Comments:

  • you beat lugano 9:3, so things are not the same ;-)
    but another comment is in production :-)

    By Blogger moi, at 12:17 PM  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home