Caro ja suomalaisia - Caro und die Finnen

Freitag, Januar 26, 2007

Volleyball and aching muscles

Terve Terve

One of my leisure activities in Switzerland is to play volleyball (during my stay in Finland I prefered to go to sauna instead of playing volleyball...). And last night I had a game with the mixed team of Rothrist.
The team did pretty bad during my absence as you can see in the ranking. The game last night took place in Baden. The game was tough and Rothrist played really well - but we unfortunately lost again! After 5 sets we lost the tie-break :-( Nevertheless, we had great fun and it was nice to play!
But now... my muscles aches!! Perhaps I should have played more volleyball in Finland instead of going to the sauna?? I don't think so ;-)
Hopefully we'll win the next game!

Heippa