Caro ja suomalaisia - Caro und die Finnen

Dienstag, Januar 16, 2007

Life without Finland and Sauna

Terve Terve

Life without Finland and Sauna is different. I still need to get used to it.
THE highlight of the last days was the as called Tatze Derby. This was a ice hockey game between my favourite club, the SCL Tigers against the biggest rival, the SCBern. Of course, these games take place four times a season, but the one from last sunday was special! The game was an open air game in the new Stade de Suisse with over 30'000 spectators! This is a new European record! It was very special to be a part of this huge event!
Exept for this event nothing special happend... I started to attend my volleyball training again with my team - and now everything hurts! I guess, because I couldn't go to sauna after practising ;-)
Today I would love to go out with some of my Finnish Friends and enjoy the snow with them in Joensuu! Well well...

Heippa