Caro ja suomalaisia - Caro und die Finnen

Sonntag, Januar 28, 2007

Party Party - IQ: Mitä??

Terve Terve

Friends come back from Ireland - Welcome back Lilö!! - and the first partyweekend passed by too fast!
Friday was an adventurous evening in the El Harem. They invited for the Student Party - ok, let's go! Of course not everybody was a student in there - what I had to experiance! After chating with a guy who pretended to be a marketing manager of architecture (mitä??) and who doesn't have time for a second girlfriend (I was really relieved to hear that!) I asked myself, if it wouldn't be nice to control also the IQ of people going to a student party....
If you wish to know more about this "wonderful" encounter with the marketing manager of architecture, just contact me :-)
Saturady I first expaned my cultural horizon by visiting a turkish wedding-eve party. It was really very special, but also very nice and interesting! Thank you to my friend Fatis who took me there and explained me all the traditions I didn't understand!
After the wedding-eve party we went together to the Ü25 (over25-party) and danced till the early morning. It reminded me a lot of some people I met in Joensuu, especially when they started to play some lation-songs :-) I'm looking forward to party with all these people again soon!

Have a good monday

Heippa