Caro ja suomalaisia - Caro und die Finnen

Mittwoch, August 29, 2007

Done, Fertig, Finito, Fini !!

So, now my career at the FHNW is basically over. I finished yesterday with my diploma-paper and I'll give it in tomorrow or on Friday - it depends on my personal printer! This means that I'm on holiday now!! Cool :-)
But let's talk a bit about what happend in the last days:
Thursday, 23th of August Evelien and her mom came from Belgium for a visit! It was very nice to see my Belgium friend from Finland again! We had a cool time together, visiting Bern, the Cheese-Factory in Affoltern and having BBQ with some other friends of mine.
As I was invited for a wedding on the 25th Eve met Katja and visited the Eidgenössische Schwing und Älplerfest in Aarau. I beliefe that this was a wonderful experiance for her!

On Saturday I'll go for one week to Marocco and I'll climbe the highest mountain of North Africa :-) I'm looking very much forward to this trip! And after it, I'll perhaps make a roadtrip to visit first Delphine in France and later on Tura in Spain. But this trip is still under construction ;-)

Now I enjoy my holiday!

Heippa

1 Comments:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home