Caro ja suomalaisia - Caro und die Finnen

Donnerstag, August 02, 2007

Parties, Work and Hyvää Syntymäpäivää Switzerland

Terve Terve

Again I'm talking to all of you through the world wide web :-)

Well, after writing the LAST exam at the University of Applied Sciences Northwestern Switzerland the Business Information Systems Class 3.5 organised a nice BBQ very close to the University. Some beers, Whiskey and other bottles were emptied pretty fast... Katja and myslef introduced our guys to the Suomi Culture and we gave them some Minttu; kiitos hyvää Katja!
After a very short night under the stars and a long cleaning-up period (kiitos David) one of the last class-activities was over. The next is perhaps on the 26th of October where we will get our Diploma.
Who thinks that after the cleaning-up all work was done is wrong! After the party the real work started: the Diploma-Paper! By the end of this month I'll have to hand it in... and I have my difficulties writing it - lack of motivation! But I try my best and hoping for all of you helping me doing it. Just drop in a nice, motivating note for me!
Few days after the BBQ my country Sveits had sysnymäpäivät! This is always celebrated with many many fireworks, BBQ at a nice place with some friends and some olutta (beer). I went with Michael to the lake of Murten where we met some friends, played frisbee, swam in the lake, had some beer and watched a wonderful firework!

Weather: it is raining a lot and we had a bit too much water arround here! The town where I went to University had few difficulties with water being in places, where it shouldn't be! The swimming pool here in Aarburg is closed for the rest of the season, because the nearby river had the impression that it had to fill the pool with river-water! So now: now swimming...

These where some highlights of my - at the moment a bit sad - life.
Looking forward to your comments!
heippa